Vive le Rock, Little Richard
• Ringspun Preshrunk Cotton T-Shirt
• 30 Single Yarn For A Softer Feel
• Specific European Fitting
• QR Label
• Narrow Rib Knit Collar
• Seamless Double-Needle Collar
• Taped Neck & Shoulders
• Double Needle Sleeves & Bottom Hem
• Quarter-Turned To Eliminate Centre Crease
1972 Rock n Roll Show, Wembley Stadium
One of our first big orders. Malcolm Mclaren asked us to put together a set of designs for the forthcoming Rock n Roll Show in 1972.
We had less than a week and no design input so, using hand cut stencil interpretation, screens were produced and black shirts printed with a mixture of binder and french chalk in the basement of the W9 shop.
They were cured using hand irons and after three '24 hour ghosters', delivered to the stadium.