GAS retro T Shirt design, Adam and Eve, by Olha , GC02
The artist Olha Khorimarko." I was born and live in Kyiv, Ukraine. I work as an illustrator, but I studied as a ceramic artist. I’m interested in everything related to art. I love graphics and hand printing, such as linocut. And I’m in love with theatre, cinema, literature and travel.
I became interested in illustration while studying at the Mykhailo Boichuk Academy of Decorative Applied Arts and Design in Kyiv. I wanted to turn it into one of my professions,"
• Ringspun Preshrunk Cotton T-Shirt
• 30 Single Yarn For A Softer Feel
• Specific European Fitting
• GAS Label
• Narrow Rib Knit Collar
• Seamless Double-Needle Collar
• Taped Neck & Shoulders
• Double Needle Sleeves & Bottom Hem
• Quarter-Turned To Eliminate Centre Crease