Now available HERE on a range of garments.
The design was created by Chris Angel of Whitmore Thomas Angel (WTA). Their principle client at the time was Barbara Hulanicki of BIBA. WTA were responsible for the complete design work for the expansion of 'BIG' BIBA' into the Kensington High Street superstore.
GAS is resurrecting its design range of the period, largely produced in the print works in the basement of its original West London store and 'floating' them on the latest technology of the 'cloud'.
As Mr Dylan said, "those not busy being born, is busy dying"
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric
- Tubular construction
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch
Material: 65% polyester/35% ringspun cotton.
- Moisture wicking properties.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs.
- Two self colour button placket.
- Side seams with side vents.
- Twin needle hem.
- Heat transfer neck label.
Weight: Whte 196 gsm, Cols 203 gsm 153
Zip Hoodsd Sweatshirt
Material: 50% cotton/50% polyester.
- Air jet yarn, softer feel and reduced pilling.
- Drop shoulder style.
- Hood with self colour drawcord.
- Full length covered metal zip.
- Front pouch pockets.
- Ribbed trim with spandex at cuffs and hem.
- Twin needle stitching.
Weight: White 257 gsm, Cols 271 gsm